Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,579

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Connecting to onpremise crm 365

Last replied Posted on by NickGravaSP2 0

Hi everyone! I have onpremise 365 crm dynamics 9.1.0032 version, working on http protocol. I change binding in IIS to https, change protocol in Deplo...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum SSRS Footer in last page

Last replied Posted on by Jesús García 202

Hello everyone, I've been working on a form development case for a few days now and I'm having a hard time with it. It turns out that I need that fo...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Including list of session registrations in email in RTM

Last replied Posted on by JoVa 23

Dear Dynamics lovers :-) I’ve been trying to create an email that is sent each time a contact registers for an event (by submitting a form linked to...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Adding reference fields from the purch table to the ssrs report

Last replied Posted on by CU12101739-0 10

The requester and orderer fields are both reference control fields from purch table. If I am able to add and show the orderer field,I am not able t...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Security configuration

Last replied Posted on by metehandanyal 38

Hello,   I cant find Security configuration red area, in privileges. Can you help ? the user should be able to change no to yes and...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Error while confirming Vendor Invoice- Object Reference not set for an instance

Last replied Posted on by DM-23091124-0 1

Hello all experts.   Greetings!   I am facing below error while confirming the Vendor Invoice in Project Operations. I did some analys...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Fixed Assets

Last replied Posted on by MK-16101951-0 14

HI    Taking over, uploading, and implementing FA into BC. trying to clean up the module before working on it. existing deprecations wer...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Can we change inventory model from weighted average to weighted average date

Last replied Posted on by YK-03100348-0 0

Dear All,   Can we change inventory model from weighted average to weighted average date in d365?   If we change what is the impact? ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,576 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,815 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates