Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How, do. I complain. to, Swiggy, order?8093158918

Last replied Posted on by CU07072021-0

To file a complaint with Swiggy, you can follow these steps: Contact Swiggy Customer Support:08093-158-918contact now. ... Provide Relevant Details:...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Using DMF Copy Into legal entity for data sharing between legal entities.

Last replied Posted on by OsmanIstanbul 2,781

Hi Experts,   We want to use the copy into legal entity functionality to share the projects master data between legal entities. It works prop...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum issue on GL>Inquiries & report > trial balance report (not reading from posted vouchers)

Last replied Posted on by MS-04071927-0 2

The issue in details are: I have difference in TB report under GL module/  report: The TB is not balanced ??? and not give 0 on closing balan...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Shared file folder not working in UAT

Last replied Posted on by CU04060706-0 53

Hi Expert,   I Have created a x++ code to access the shared folder files and its working in dev environment. and deployed the code into UAT e...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Posting the items in Minepoint to a work order after transferring items

Last replied Posted on by SK-20060842-0 8

Hi    Can any one help step by step procedure to issue stock to a work order and generate picking slip and return unused stock to invent...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Impossible de rappeler un workflow

Last replied Posted on by Martine Cezanne 41

Bonjour   Suite à une modification du flux de travail des factures fournisseurs, toutes les éléments de travail en attente sont passés en éche...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Try to add a new Field on a page among The Repeaters

Last replied Posted on by JP-04071555-0 2

Hi. I try to customized "Change Production Status Page" . The new field that i need to add is Finished Quantity, its belongs to "Prod. Order Line"....

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Microsoft Dynamics for Sales performance issue

Last replied Posted on by AC-04071807-0 2

When we have a Microsoft Dynamics for Sales performance issues, longer time to load, and users are unable to proceed with business process...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Not able to pull dynamics contents in power automate for PO record from Dynamics F&O

Last replied Posted on by KF-03070643-0 8

Hi Team Below the brief history of the task.    When PO is created/reviewed (marked as completed not approved through internal dynamics...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum A relation between CustInvoiceJour and WMSShipment

Last replied Posted on by SH-03071114-0 8

Is there a way to find a relation between CustInvoiceJour and WMSShipment on d365fo, currently on ax there is a link table between the two which...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,642 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans