Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sessions Not Showing in Admin Centre

Last replied Posted on by Jenn Claridge 16

Hi there  We have a customer who has many users logged in to BC but when I open the Admin Centre the Sessions Page is blank. Has anyone encou...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dimensions in Configuration Package

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,504

We are trying to setup a Configuration Package for journal entries, but are having problems seeing our dimensions in the package.  We have a tot...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Location of Historical Inventory Trial Balance (HITB)

Posted on by JE-20081519-0 154

Hi:   Was the Historical Inventory Trial Balance (HITB) moved?   It had always been in the "Activity" series of Inventory reports. &n...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Minimum amount to be posted AL

Posted on by KAYKAY 24

Dear All, I want to restrict the minimum amount of that can be posted in a bank account. Shouldn't go past 90000 How should I go about it? which t...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Admin Central not showing Sessions

Last replied Posted on by SL-28101448-0 0

Hi there  We have a customer who has many users logged in to BC but when I open the Admin Centre the Sessions Page is blank. Has anyone encou...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Allow Displaying/Editing Expense Financial Dimensions on New Expense Mobile App

Posted on by NICKDOG 0

Hello I'm trying to roll out the new mobile expense app for my organization, however a key prerequisite to doing so is providing our users the abili...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Need Access to https://usslg.crm.dynamics.com

Posted on by RP-28102050-0 0

I need access to https://usslg.crm.dynamics.com so I can submit my H1 Success Story.

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Default receipt location for WMS enabled warehouses

Last replied Posted on by ArcWizard007 7

Hi experts,   I want to populate default location for an item when creating/recieving a PO line. The trouble is that I have to use a WMS enabl...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Sales Trade Agreement - Quantity Pricing

Posted on by JO-28102031-0 0

Hello,   I would like to offer my customers a discount when they purchase a quantity of 24 pieces of an item, for and indefinite amount of ti...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,665 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,971 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates