Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,579

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum VAT Narrative in D365 - Where to find more info and examples

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 150

Hello! I am trying to find more information about VAT Narrative in D365 and some examples how it is used.  It can be found in Sales Tax Group...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Disable batch job alerts to admin user?

Last replied Posted on by R Muilwijk 79

Hello,   Some of the system batch jobs in D365 Finance and Operations send email alerts after a successful run, to the email address defined ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum What permissions are needed to enable the Manage shifts appBar buttons

Last replied Posted on by Retha 1,429

.We have the Manage shifts operation in POS for the managers. Even though the managers are assigned the store manager privileges with Manager privi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Location utilization/capacity

Last replied Posted on by PT-01100339-0 10

Dear all, I'm working on IM/WM and wonder if D365 allows tracking inventory/warehouse capacity.   In the Inventory Management module, there ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Chart on dashboard not displaying any records

Last replied Posted on by jamest1994 11

Hi all, I've created a dashboard with a couple of charts which are blank and showing as 'no data available'. However, when clicking on 'view records...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Adding reference fields from the purch table to the ssrs report

Last replied Posted on by CU12101739-0 14

The requester and orderer fields are both reference control fields from purch table. If I am able to add and show the orderer field,I am not able t...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum API's - Use Buffer table as the source Table

Posted on by Hein Kruger 482

Hi,  I looked at the Base Sales Order API (https://github.com/microsoft/ALAppExtensions/blob/main/Apps/W1/APIV2/app/src/pages/APIV2SalesOrders....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Add static text as notes in the form

Posted on by AbdullahAhmed_ 90

Hello, I wanna add some notes for the user.. I want an icon at the red arrow that shows the notes when he clicks it.   I tried to add a part,...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,593 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,815 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates