Topic
Replies
Answered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition How do I report a transaction on PhonePe?

Last replied Posted on by CU01082025-0

Take the screenshot of the incorrect transaction and raise the issue in the customer care support. (83888+106-39)of GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or the UPI ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How can I talk to a Paytm executive?

Last replied Posted on by CU01082024-0

The main customer line for Paytm in India is available all 0120-3888-388day every day. Reach it by dialing 0 903~657~1486.

Replies
Answered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum How can I complain on Meesho? 83103+50227

Last replied Posted on by CU01082027-1

How can I complain on meesho? Open the meesho app and go to the "Help"support team contact 08310-350-227- section. Select the order for which you wa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Why "Last direct cost" is different from ""standard cost"/"unit cost" in item card created for finished products.

Last replied Posted on by Dynamics 365 Busine... 60

Hi,  In the item card for finished products, we are using "standard cost" costing method. These finished products stock are increased via Production orders.  In the below example, we set one standard cost  - 323....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Journal batch number on voucher transaction form

Last replied Posted on by imran ul haq 3,937

Hi Friends,   I hope everyone is doing well! Actually, I was reviewing the Voucher form and there I cannot find the Journal Batch number col...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unit Cost unit of measure different from Last Direct Cost

Last replied Posted on by Flynn.Fr 63

I have a few items where our Base Unit of Measure is EACH. This means all of the costs we enter are also in EACH. Our Purchase and Sales Units of Me...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot delete nor allocate a zero dollar charge from PO header

Last replied Posted on by Leemor1975 29

Hello all,   We have a PO with a zero dollar charge on a PO header under Maintain Charges. The delete button is not available. It also won't ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Posting Date not showing up on General Journal Batch Header

Last replied Posted on by Hatimali84 223

Hello all. I have weird issue going on with some users. The do not see Posting Date on the General Journal Batch Header.      a...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Recent Items View?

Last replied Posted on by Scott Lindsoe 25

The Recent Items view only shows 10, is there a way to show more?  Is the Recent Items an entity perhaps like the Activity entity where it is summarizing things that were recently touched?  It would be nice if it was so I could create cu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error when creating customer workflows: "Function Name must have a value in Workflow Step"

Last replied Posted on by HP-22071414-0

Please refer to this stackoverflow link for the full problem and code. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78727523/how-to-remove-events-from-wo...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 289,068 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,987 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates