Skip to main content

Notifications

Supply Chain Management forum
Suggested answer

Exam for Supply Chain Management & Study Guide

Posted on by
Hi All, 

Currently, I am planning to take a certificate for SCM. But should I take MB-300 & MB-330, In order to certified as a SCM Consultant? Or can I skip MB-300 and take MB-330 directly? 
According to the latest news from Microsoft. By certifying as either a Finance or a SCM Consultant. You will no longer needed to take MB-300 and you may straightaway proceed MB-310 or MB-330.

Secondly, I searched SCM exam on Microsoft Credentials page. I couldn't find MB-330. There is only MB-335 I could find. So, is that mean If I pass MB-335 I will be certified as a SCM Consultant? 
The exam code makes me feel complicated. 
I hope someone can clear my doubt. 

Thirdly, by studying for MB-330/335. Can I just focus on the "Skills at a glance". I think it will be easier to spot the question.
I hope someone may answer this too. Thanks.

Categories:
  • Layan Jwei Profile Picture
    Layan Jwei 4,134 Super User on at
    Hi,

Is your question answered? If yes, then please verify the answers that helped.
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    1.As Layan said, MB-300 has been discontinued on February 29, 2024. If you want to obtain the SCM Management Functional Consultant Associate certification, you only need to pass MB-330. MB-335 is the SCM Functional Consultant Expert certification.
    2. Certification link: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate - Certifications | Microsoft Learn
    3. Previously, Microsoft provided a learning path for each exam certification to show you how to prepare. Now this learning path has been cancelled. You need to review according to the document guidance. You can refer to the proportion of each part in the skills at a glance.
    Best Regards,
    Hana
  • Layan Jwei Profile Picture
    Layan Jwei 4,134 Super User on at
    Hi,

MB300 got expired in February.

Here's the link for MB330

I am not sure why the study material is removed for MB330. Which means u might need to search for courses online.

MB335 is for experts which i think u should take after mb330

Thanks,
    Layan Jweihan
    Please mark this answer as "Verified" if it solved your issue. In order to help others who will face a similar issue in the future

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,753 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,302 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans