Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Unable to write data t...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

Unable to write data to entity accounts

Posted on by 24
I have Dual-Write set up between Finance & Operations and Customer Engagement. The setup is working, however I get an error when I run the customer reimbursement job which should create a one-time supplier in F&O but is unable to write data to entity accounts. Unable to lookup msdyn_vendors with values {OTS-000000004}.
It would be great if anyone can help with this issue. Thanks.

• Suggested answer
    Komi Siabi Profile Picture
    Komi Siabi 12,407 Super User on at
    Hi can you confirm that the Vendors V2 (msdyn_vendors) entity is running on Dual write?
  • Community member Profile Picture
    Community member 24 on at
    Hi Hana, 

Thanks for the response but that doesn't solve the specific issue regarding the creating of one time vender when I run the customer reimbursement job.

• Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    This error may occur because one of the parties applying dual write is missing the data shown in the prompt. Please ensure that the necessary reference data exists for both.
    This type of error is also mentioned in the official documentation and is also caused by missing data. You can check this link and follow the prompts to check your data.
    Party and global address book troubleshooting - Finance & Operations | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Learn
    In addition, this error can also be caused by mapping error, you can check the troubleshooting mentioned in this link about dual-write
    dynamics-365-unified-operations-public/articles/fin-ops-core/dev-itpro/data-entities/dual-write/dual-write-troubleshooting-initial-sync.md at main · MicrosoftDocs/dynamics-365-unified-operations-public · GitHub
    Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans