Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Trigger Power Automate Flow using JavaScript – Uni Directional

Hi All, Did you know you can use JavaScript to trigger Power Automate flows and pass input data? So, I’ll show you how to do that, as well as how to pass strict structured data and dynamic schema in Power Automate. Steps to fol...

Community Member Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (0)
How to Use Solution Checker to identify usage of the OrganisationData.svc endpoint (Odata Deprecation for Web resources)

The Organization Data Service is an OData v2.0 endpoint introduced with Dynamics CRM 2011. The Organization Data Service was deprecated with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement v8.0 in favor of the Web API, an OData v4.0 service. For more details...

LikeLike (0)
Button missing from ribbon Dynamics CRM (Field Service Work Orders)

Recently I faced issues with some of our custom and Out of the Box ribbon buttons disappearing for example look at the snapshot below. For any selected service order I was not able to see the Run Flow button which runs on-demand workflows and ...

LikeLike (0)
Exploring XRM Toolbox Part 1

In this blog, we will explore the use of the XrmToolBox and different tools present in the store. XrmToolBox is free to use tool that connects with the Dataverse environment and provide you with various tools that allow performing heavy manage...

LikeLike (0)
Dynamically filter required Fields/Columns from a Record’s BPF and Form and apply Requirement to those fields

Hi Everyone, Let me explain this topic with an example of a scenario that you might encounter. I’ll walk you through how to complete this scenario in a concise manner below. Use Case Let’s say you have a Table (Entity)...

LikeLike (0)
Make form read-only using JavaScript

One way to lock down a form is through JavaScript. Let’s go through how to do this by looking at the code. var formCustomizations = { disableForm: function (executionContext) { let formContext = executionContext.getFormContext(...

LikeLike (0)
Cancel the running flows with JavaScript code

We will look at how we can use JavaScript to cancel flows that are running without canceling each flow manually. To do this, follow the steps below. Let’s look at a scenario where we are seeing the flows that are in a running state and are not...

LikeLike (0)
Switch BPF in Dynamics 365 using JavaScript

In today’s blog, we will cover how to change the BPF using JavaScript in the unified interface when the form loads based on a custom field Lead Type on the Lead form. Let’s take a closer look! Steps – In the exampl...

LikeLike (1)
Switching of Forms using Option Set field in Javascript

Use Case – To Switch form based on the value selected from option set field. Steps – 1. We have a Option Set field – “Lead Type“ Based on the Option selected – the form will switch For example R...