Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (2)
How to create sandbox using new Interface

With the new license changes you can create multiple sandbox instances using the new interface. Even though you have the ability to create multiple instances; the process itself doesn’t seem to be intuitive. Below are the following steps you w...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (1)
Why is Entity read-only in Unified Interface

As you make the move from Web Refresh interface to Unified Interface and encountered an issue where the Entity is read-only in UCI but not in Web Refresh . This is true for system admins as well. The application is doing that because the E...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (1)
Create Power Apps Developer Environment

If you want to work on your Power Apps skills but are stuck as you do not have your own Dev environment where you can practice then below are the steps which will help you create a “Developer” environment using “Power Apps Commu...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Attach Signed DocuSign document to a note in Dataverse using Power Automate cloud flow

Background I had a requirement where I wanted to fetch the signed document from DocuSign and add it as an attachment on the notes table for that contact in Dataverse. I knew DocuSign had the connectors support for cloud flows so obviously dive...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Fetch Customer Lookup in Power Automate

While working on a requirement I came across a scenario where I wanted to fetch an attribute from a Customer field and run the logic accordingly. Even after intensely looking for answers I couldn’t find any resolution, so I came up with ...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Resolved: Portal Authentication error using Azure B2C

If you have already configured the Portal to use Azure AD B2C but still getting error; something like shown below then follow along to know how to debug and resolve it. There could be several reasons and lets understand what happens behind...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Azure AD Authentication with Dynamics CRM

People have been asking me on how to setup Azure Active Directory Authentication in order to authenticate D365 without using username and password; especially when you want to write the authentication in a sandbox mode. Let’s take a look at ...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Batch Execute FetchXML using Web API

This is not usually the case but sometimes you may have a Fetch XML which is too large to be executed using a regular GET method and wish it had a post method. There is a way, by using Batch execution. Things to note Content-Type will be “mu...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
PCF Builder Feb 2021 Released

There were some suggestions and improvements asked on the tool that made me work on those and release a new version of PCF Builder for XrmToolBox. Download PCF Builder from XrmToolBox This time focus was on improving the experience with M...

Danish N. 255