Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Customize Copilot using Advanced Features within Dynamics 365 CRM

Microsoft has provided Power Virtual Agents, which help users create powerful Copilots for a range of requests, from providing simple answers to common questions to resolving issues requiring complex conversations. Power Virtual Agent allows the d...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Webinar ☁ Elevate Document Management with New SharePoint Security Sync & Attach2Dynamics features!

Are you ready to take your Dynamics 365 CRM experience to new heights? Inogic’s upcoming webinar promises to revolutionize the way you manage documents and security within your CRM system. Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your business without ...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Effectively manage site security from the Power Platform Admin Center

Introductions: Security is crucial for any website, portal, or application. With the Power Platform Admin Center, you can manage websites within your tenant and access key information. This includes details such as the remaining days before a tria...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Simplify ‘Multilingual Support’ using Dataverse and AI-Translate in Canvas Apps

As I work on an enterprise canvas app designed for multiple geographies, translation becomes a crucial aspect due to its support for multiple languages. Initially, I followed the method outlined in Microsoft documentation to create translation com...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Maximize Dynamics 365 CRM Data Quality with New Features of Inogic’s de-duplicate App!

Duplicate records in Dynamics 365 CRM can lead to problems like data inconsistency, confusion among users, poor customer experience, and inaccurate reporting and analytics. Therefore, organizations must implement robust deduplication strategies to...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Simplify managing multi-environment Power Platform with Environment Groups

Managing a Power platform with multiple Dynamic 365 Environments can be difficult, especially for large enterprise organizations with a large number of environments. This is where “Environments Group” comes into the picture. By using this, you can...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
What is WhatsApp Business API – 2024 Guide to Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM!

Introduction Hey there! WhatsApp Business API is a fascinating topic to discuss and we all know that, that’s why we have created an ‘only essential’ walkthrough that you need to know to make the most of this awesome tool – WhatsApp Business API. W...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Improve Team Communication within Power Pages Design Studio by Adding Comments on the Web Pages

In today’s blog, we will be talking about the Power Pages in-built feature Adding comments to Pages or specific elements in Design Studio. This feature gained our attention while we were working on the Power App Portal. As my team and I were simul...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Webinar: Connect Mailchimp with Dynamics 365 CRM to improve Marketing and Sales Collaboration!

Syncing Mailchimp data with Dynamics 365 CRM is crucial because it breaks down information silos between your marketing and sales teams. This unified view allows sales reps to see which leads or contacts have interacted with marketing campaigns (o...

Inogic 23,933
LikeLike (0)
Utilizing Copilot for AI-Generated Text in Power Pages

As a developer, I frequently undertake projects involving the development of Power Pages websites. One of the challenges I encounter involves sourcing high-quality content, particularly when creating sites for clients such as real estate agencies....

Inogic 23,933