1) MO receipt does not show in the MO Activity window
2) Finished good did not update inventory
3) Unable to complete an MO receipt because the lot/serial numbers for the issued components are missing
4) Status of MO did not change to completed or partially received when MO receipt was posted
5) Error "The manufacturing order's received to-date quantity is equal to or greater than the end quantity. Do you want to create a manufacturing order receipt for it?"
6) UserIDFIN0 batch un-posted in Inventory
7) MO has unexplained costs consumed
2. The next table we would need to check is the MOP1110. This is the receipt line table. You will need to enter the MO receipt number listed in the above script.
Select * MOP1110 where moprctnm='Enter your receipt number’
There should be records in this table for all components (issued or backflushed) on the MO Receipt. See if the records are there and if the QTYTOCONSUME and QTYTOBACKFLUSH columns have values. If there are quantities in the QTYTOBACKFLUSH column check to see if there was an inventory adjustment made for the failed MO receipt. If you are going to try to do another MO receipt these records will need to be removed.
3. Check the pending tables to see if the MO receipt was removed from these tables.
The above tables are pending tables and the MO receipt should not be in these tables if it posted successfully. If you are going to try to do another MO receipts these records should be removed.
4. Check the WIP Stack information.
Select * from MOP1000 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number'
From the results, you will want to check the quantity received and sold for each of your components and make sure that they are correct. The quantity sold (QTYSOLD) will be updated each time you do an MO receipt and consume or backflush your components. The quantity received (QTYRECVD) will be updated each time you issue components or you backflush them.
5. Check the WIP Costing table.
Select * from MOP1002 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number’
From the results, you will want to check if the WIPCOSTOUT_I columns were update. If the MO was received there should be amounts in these columns. I do not advise using SQL to updating these columns. If these columns are updated by the failed MO receipt you are better off closing the MO and making manual adjustments to inventory. Keep in mind if there was a partial receipt completed earlier on the MO there will be valid values in these columns
6. If the finished good or components were either lot or serial tracked you will want to check the following tables.
Select * from MOP1040 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number'
Select * from MOP1043 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number'
If the components are lot or serial tracked you would also need to verify that the QTYCONSUMED, ATYALLOC, and QTYPENDING in the WO010515 and WO010302 are zero.
Select * from WO010515 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number'
Select * from WO010302 where manufactureorder_i='enter your MO number'
How to Correct