Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I just migrated to GP V 2013. When opening SmartList I ge this errer
Index 0 of local array is out of range in script 'ASI_Initialize_Explorer_Tree'. Script terminated
None of the sub-folders expands to list the smart list reports.
Any Help ?
I have removed eOne SmartList Builder and I am still receiving this error. Any ideas?
Pinopell, did you just do 2013R2? What 3rd parties do you have? We get the same error. We have Rockton Auditor and eOne SmartList Builder, but I removed them both and still unable to open SmartLists!
Please let me know if the below query (should be executed by selecting System database in the backend) returns any rows. Please add the results so that I can help. My guess is its due to the Smart Designer feature.
SELECT distinct A.ASI_Favorite_Dict_ID, A.ASI_Favorite_Type FROM ASIEXP81 A WHERE ASI_Favorite_Type between 498 and 22000 and NOT EXISTS (SELECT ASI_Favorite_Dict_ID, ASI_Favorite_Type FROM ADH00100 WHERE ASI_Favorite_Dict_ID = A.ASI_Favorite_Dict_ID and ASI_Favorite_Type = A.ASI_Favorite_Type )
We are seeing several Smartlist issues in GP 2013 but they do tend to vary. Any information you can provide to help is narrow this down would be great.
Hello Naga, I have ran your query and here are the results:
2 rows affected
So, there are 2 rows there , Favorite type 498 and 499 that are from the base GP dictionary that don't exist in that other table. Should I add them?
Actually, to further clarify, my ADH00100 table is empty.
Its fine that your ADH00100 is empty. What perks my interest is that you have results from the script. I would be curious to find out what these are from as I don't have them.
They are in the ASIEXP81 table... I'm not sure either... Could they be 3rd parties, such as Rockton Auditor or some other product? Although those usually have an ASI_Favorite_Dict_ID of something other then 0.
That is what I was thinking as well Rob. We are seeing quite a few different issues with Smartlist disappearing, missing for some modules and this error. I would love to see if we can pin this down on a actual cause.
498 Is Purchase Req Line Items
499 is Purchase Requisitions
These are new features in R2 so this makes total sense.
Should I kill them?
I probably jumped ahead of myself, but I backed up with ASIEXP81 table and deleted the 4 rows that were for the 498 and 499.
Now I am able to open SmartList without error.
Now what will be interesting is to see if I can put SmartList builder back on the system since I removed it as part of this troubleshooting process. ;)
I have those so no I wouldn't remove them. But when I run that script I do not get any results and you do? Can you email the script results for those 4 records you got Rob?
Wait Rob that is the problem! You have those 4 records in the 81 table but not the ADH table. Restore your backup. I will get you some insert records for the ADH table in a few mins.
Jonathan, I have nothing in the ADH00100 table, are you saying it should have only those 4 records and not all my other smartlists? :)
So you should have the four records in the ASIEXP81 table and two in the ADH00100. Restore your backup table so your records are in the ASIEXP81 and then run the following scripts against Dynamics:
insert into DYNAMICS..ADH00100 values ('0', '498','3', 'Requisition Line Items','sa','-1')
insert into DYNAMICS..ADH00100 values ('0', '499','3', 'Purchase Requisitions','sa','-1')
I was expecting the results added by Rob with the query I posted. I feel the issue should go off by executing the below queries mentioned by Jonathan.
* DYNAMICS is the system database and you should replace that with your System Database name.
* -1 at the end of insert statements should be changed according to your Company ID. -1 is for Fabrikam (TWO)
Execute the below query by selecting System Database in SQL to know company ID.
SELECT CMPNYNAM as Company_Name,CMPANYID Company_ID FROM SY01500
Would like to know your feedback on this.
Fixed the Issue for me.
Thank you very much
Mark S. Lindgren
This also worked for me this afternoon - please mark Naga's answer, inserting records into the ADH00100 table a verified answer.
Running the two insert statements listed by Jonathon made the SmartLists available, and the error disappeared. Thanks for the help!
This one works to me! Thank Jonathan. Thank you everyone.
If you have the same issue in GP2016, update ADH00100 with the above values
Business Applications communities