Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Restrict Document Location Creation during Documents selection from Related Records

Last replied Posted on by Saratha 614

Hi All, I am working on Dynamics 365 Online with 9.2 version.  Integrating SharePoint document location with D365 and not enable Folder stru...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Reassignment accounts and opportunities

Last replied Posted on by CU10051306-0

Hi, Does anyone know how accounts can be reassigned to other users but without the opportunities associated with that account being reassigned as...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Data Syncd from D365FO to Azure Synapse

Last replied Posted on by mahmoud_algindy 263

Dears good day, I've setup Azure Synapse Link for Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, and successfully the data sync to Azure Data Lake, but I...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is There a Helper Class I Can Use to Get NetAmount for parameters like Unit price, qty..etc?

Last replied Posted on by CU11051833-0

Hi dear community! I have a .NET application that is integrated with D365 FO.In the application I want the user to suggest an RFQ and a PO that w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Create view of Work Orders without certain products attached

Last replied Posted on by DAcustom555 43

To give an simple example:How would one create a custom view of Work Orders that do not have any attached Work Order Products beginning in /CO -/?If I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Access to D365 Lab

Last replied Posted on by CU13050120-0

Hi Folks,Is anyone else not able to access the D365 Virtual mode through microsoft learn. For some reasons it appears to be down or not working on Sun...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Dual-write error: [DIPV1014] Mapping is incomplete Integration key field(s) must be mapped

Last replied Posted on by Petem34 33

Good evening I am trying to setup dual-write between F&O and Dynamics365 Sales. I have refreshed all entities and applied the /Dynamics 365 F...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum sales price based on the total Sales order quantity

Last replied Posted on by CU10051433-0

Hi,We have a scenario where we want to select sale price on SO line based on the total order quantity . We have sales trade agreements in system,...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multiple layout does not work

Last replied Posted on by CU10051352-0 2

Hi, I'm experimenting using multiple layout on report object. I follow the example for Microsoft learning and creating a report object as per bel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How to Display Contacts on the Active Cases View?

Last replied Posted on by CU09051936-0 4

Hello everyone,I have a requirement and need some assistance. On the Case form in Dynamics, we have a subgrid called /Contacts,/ which shows all the c...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,281 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans