Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
With the release of Business Central, Extensions have gained its popularity. Here I’ll be adding field to existing page Blanket Purchase Order using Visual studio code (VS Code)
2. Create your page extension, here, I’m adding the fields at the last of the General tab. Here you need to set the property ApplicationArea= All on all fields.
3. Here, I’ve changed the caption of Purchase Code to Traders, changed visibility of Status field and then added the new fields at the end of the General tab.
4. Add your launch.json file. Here add your tenant name
5. Add app.json file
6. You’ll get a prompt to download symbols. click on yes.
7. After the symbols are downloaded successfully, click on (Ctlr+shift+B) to build the package.
8. To publish the package click on (Ctrl+F5). This will publish your extension in the sandbox environment. A .app file is created after you publish your extension.
9. To publish your extension in Production environment, open Business Central (Production Env.) search Extension management, click on upload extension.
10. Select the .app file created. Enable Accept and click on Deploy.
11. Click on Deployment status button, to view status of the .app file.
12. Navigate to Extensions Management in Business Central.
Business Applications communities