Customizing Dynamics NAV
Discover different ways to customize the application to give you and your colleagues access to the features, functionality, and data that you need most.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
We often configure email notification for workflows but to approve them User needs to Login and navigate to Request to approve page in NAV.
What if we get a link which directs us to the Request to approve page ? Saves time right!
This article explains how to get a approval link for Purchase Invoice approvals.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Web Client
5. Launch Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment, and open Report ID 1320: Notification Email in design mode. Navigate to Globals (Ctrl+G) change the Label of the text constant as below image.
6. Open the word layout and make sure the Custom Link is present.
7. Open Purchase Invoice in client and click on Send for approval.
8. An Email Notification will be received by the approver.
9. Click on the Link. It will navigate you to Request to approve page if you’re previously signed in else it will prompt for your credentials then once signed in, Request to approve page opens.
Thanks for Reading!
Business Applications communities