Attend Focus 2018 to grow professionally, network with other Microsoft Dynamics NAV users, All Stars, and Microsoft team members and most importantly, learn how to optimize your use of Dynamics NAV through advanced, deep-dive education. Don't miss out - Register now.

NAVUG member Bill Wilson is an internal IT, former scheduling manager and cost accountant for Park 100 Foods, Inc. Bill lives in Rushville, Indiana, about 40 miles southeast of Indianapolis. Read his welcome message below:
Bill_Wilson.jpg
Hello,

As a local to this area, Indianapolis is great location for Focus because of its diverse businesses and centralized Midwest location. I am attending Focus in 2018 to both learn as a NAV user and continue my growth in business development. I joined NAVUG because I want to learn from its users and be able to get help quickly should I need it.

I recommend taking time while you are in Indianapolis to visit the Eiteljorg Museum, the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Victory Field, voted by many as the best AAA baseball stadium in the country, and the many downtown restaurants and shops, including St. Elmo’s Steak House.

I can’t wait for you to join us here in Indianapolis May 21-22!

Regards,
Bill

Don't miss Conference Academy training

In addition to Focus take advantage of optional, extra instructor-led classroom training after the conference.

• VSCode and Modern NAV Development - 2-Day Workshop: Enhance your development skills and learn about the new development tool for Dynamics NAV, including how to use VSCode to create your own solution as an extension… without touching standard code. Instructor: Gunnar Gestsson, Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Architect
  • Build Custom PowerApps - 1-Day Workshop: Learn first-hand how to leverage Microsoft PowerApps and Flow to extend data from SharePoint, Excel, Dynamics and many more applications to create mobile and web business apps... without writing a line of code. Instructor: Daniel Christian, Microsoft MVP for Business Solutions. Learn more in Daniel's Speaker Spotlight.

Maximize your ROI by joining one of these cost-effective, hands-on training courses! You are welcome to participate in Academy training even if you don’t plan to attend Focus.

Enjoy what our host city has to offer

Locally Grown Gardens_3
Artsgarden_2
Sports - Indy Eleven Field

A lineup of only-in-Indy experiences make it a must-visit destination - Condé Nast Traveler even named Indianapolis one of their "Hottest Destinations of 2018". Here's why Indianapolis is an exciting and fitting location for this year's Focus host city:

• Dining: Indianapolis offers over 300 diverse dining options for all palates and price points. 
  • Nightlife: When the work day is over, Indianapolis comes alive with hundreds of places for good times, good drinks, and good conversation. From happy hour hotspots to late night live music venues, you will find yourself in an activated downtown with endless entertainment and networking options conveniently close by.
  • Location: Known as the Crossroads of America, Indy is within a day’s drive of over half of the country’s population. 

Time to get registered

This is a can't miss training opportunity! As a bonus, once registered for Focus, Dynamics NAV end-users are eligible to add-on two days of D365UG/CRMUG sessions at a discounted price of an additional $599 for Members and $799 for Non-members. 

Join Bill, fellow peers, and experts in Indianapolis!

Register for Focus

Not yet a BCUG/NAVUG member? Learn more about how 
user group members save $200 more than non-members on their Focus registration.