Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
May I ask how do I use:
1. Vendor Item No.? Why is it not Customer Item No. but Vendor Item no.?
2. What is Mfr.? Is it Manufacturing?
3. What does Mf.r + Vendor Item no. means? What does the Plus means?
4. What is the difference between Vendor Item no. + Mfr VS Mfr. + Vendor Item no.?
5. What does the Entry no. implies here?
Hi, This mainly refers to setting the format of Number when it is converted into Item.
Vendor Item No.:
In Sales Order:
You can test the remaining two.
Hope this helps.
Business Applications communities