Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,579

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Offset Ledger Dimension Issue

Last replied Posted on by Ayushaman 82

In response to a button click event, I am attempting to populate the LedgerJournalTrans table after performing certain calculations. However, I am en...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Can we change inventory model from weighted average to weighted average date

Posted on by YK-03100348-0 0

Dear All,   Can we change inventory model from weighted average to weighted average date in d365?   If we change what is the impact? ...

Replies
Unanswered
Product Visualize forum Test

Posted on by Wang Liang 0

Test

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Short closing of purchase order

Last replied Posted on by CU19100428-0 0

Hi ,   Need to know how to short close purchase order in business central. i have raised PO for 10 quantity and received 5 in warehouse recei...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Customer Statement different Report ID for some Customers

Last replied Posted on by Hein Kruger 469

Hi,  We have 10 customers that works with a different Customer Statement report than the rest of the Customers.  The Default on Report Sele...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Relate a contact with multiple accounts

Last replied Posted on by VaHiX 1,472

What is the best way to have a contact that relates to multiple companies, like board members?

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding a custom table to existing table map

Last replied Posted on by AV-17101658-0 4

Hello,   I am trying to add a custom table (Table X) to existing SalesPurchLine map. I have added the SalesPurchLine map to Table X unde...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Data Entity Export failing: Cannot create a record in staging table, The record Already exists.

Last replied Posted on by alinawaz 171

Hi Community Experts, I have one custom data entity which has multiple data sources. I have recently added one more data source to apply a Range an...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,576 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,815 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates