Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Reordering Policy on the Item Card to be able to use the Requisition Worksheet

Last replied Posted on by AM-09052221-0 4

We are a distributor company that have been struggling to be able to use the requisition worksheet to facilitate the creation of POs.  Altho...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Manufacturing- questions

Last replied Posted on by CU09050652-0 2

Dear all,what is the difference between lot size in the item card and the lot size in the routing page?  Additionally, whenever I change on ...

Replies
Unanswered
Romania Dynamics 365 CE & Business Central + Power Platform - Forum Romania Dynamics 365 CE & Business Central Power Platform

Last replied Posted on by Muramar 7

Voypost's Discovery Phase services can assist in unlocking the full potential of your business https://www.voypost.com/discovery-phase-services , whether that means starting up from scratch or looking to expand. Our experienced team offer...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum D365 Expense Mobile App Update - Unable to sync metadata for entities

Last replied Posted on by HM-07051157-0

Hi guys, After trying to update D365 Expense Management App i'm getting this error:Correlation ID b25360be-4cbf-439d-aea1-ad4d9ecd81abmsdyn_Expen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum New Legal entity

Last replied Posted on by BZ-03050753-0 58

How can I create a new legal entity in Business Central?The second questionHow can I copy only the same data of Chart of accounts and Finance module f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Hide delivered or invoiced lines?

Last replied Posted on by LL-10051122-0

Hi,I have quite a few sales orderns that contains a lot of already delivered and invoiced lines but also one or two lines with back ordered quantity t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum On-hand Inventory button - does it exist?

Last replied Posted on by KHayston 68

Hi All just stumbled over an old article which had me excited: Inventory availability in dual-write - Finance & Operations | Dynamics 36...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to addMenuItem in X++ and show button instead of link ?

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 304

Hi guys, When creating class (RunBase class), I'm adding a menuitem in my Dialog like this : public Object dialog()    {  &nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Disqualifying a Lead: issue, not working from the form, but works from a View

Last replied Posted on by CSGATX 50

Currently when trying to Disqualify a lead from the lead form nothing happens, it does not close the lead, mark as read only, or log it was disqualified. The button does bring up the drop down and allows you to select a reason just nothing happens...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Service Order Posting Date - how to default to None?

Last replied Posted on by Jim Oskarsson 5

Hi, We are implementing the service order module for a customer for the first time and have run into a problem. When a service order is crea...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,277 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,989 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans