Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,575

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Unable to get Latest receipt Number

Last replied Posted on by Marshal_Jerome 2

Dear All, I'm getting below error while activating store commerce how to resolve this   Unable to fetch latest number sequences from the onl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Learning Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by Alphabet 0

Dear Community,   I am Emmanuel from Ghana, West Africa and have commenced the learning of Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations. I am however u...

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Unable to edit Display Name nor remove Dynamic Text block that are created in error

Posted on by erickedm 22

Hi team,   In Emails > Editor, I'm trying to remove a Dynamic Text block that was created in error.   There's no option to edit the...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum HELP !! outbound marketing - Segments member counts doenst align with segment subgrid result

Posted on by Pistachio_ 0

Hi everyone, I got a very strange error and im not sure if that's a system bug or just a marketing configuration issue.     Our org...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Double amount showing in RM10101 table

Last replied Posted on by CU18092334-0 5

Hi when distribution is sent to econnect the amount in the distribution are all doubled only in Sales Transaction Distribution Entry. The amount is ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Configuration Packages - End User or Administrator Tool?

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,467

Question for the group.  Would you consider configuration packages to be an appropriate end user tool or better left to administrators or super ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Can you give a non-power user access to modify a Smartlist Designer report created by another user

Last replied Posted on by CU23091934-0 0

The non-power user can see the Smartlist Designer report and run it, but when they choose to modify it, they get the message that "You cannot modify...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Custom Api - Deep Insert

Last replied Posted on by MH-06060002-0 10

I am developing a custom apipage  which follows a header / lines pattern as such following the example I am able to create a PART page on the h...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum How to Change System Entity Relationship to Configurable Cascading

Last replied Posted on by SR-02080227-0 59

Hello Dynamics 365 Community, I am currently working on customizing our Dynamics 365 Sales environment and have encountered an issue. I need to cha...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates