Hello, 

I am demoing PSA in sandbox and trying to figure out the integration with Microsoft Project. We are interested in implementing PSA and we use Project currently; I would figure out how this works as a way to ease our users into PSA. I have been using the following documentation, but it is very limited. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/project-service/add-plan-work-microsoft-project) Is there any other documentation out there on the add-in? I have ran into a few columns that do not seem to flow back and forth between PSA and Project.

1. I added a template project in PSA and when I chose Read>PSA Project Template it was read successfully. However, the "Effort" column from PSA does not flow through to Project. Is this by design? Can you have the Effort field flow through to Project from PSA?
  2. In addition, a column was added in Project called PSA Notification. I can't seem to find anything about this column online and I do not see a column with this name in PSA. What is it used for and how do you set this up? 

Thank you, I appreciate the community's help!