Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Dynamics 365 Sales in 2022 release wave 1
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
i need to check "stage" which is single line of text type field contains "Pre-Proposal" value in it , button should be visible else it should be hidden . please suggest a solution by using value rule.
As you know, the "First Name" field is a single line of text type field.
Here I use First Name as an example of how to implement this requirement.
You can adjust the JS with your owner field name and the condition.
var firstname = Xrm.Page.getAttribute("firstname").getValue();
2. Open the Ribbon Workbench and create a new button. Of course, if it exists, just right click it and choose the "Customise Command" option.
3. Create an Enable Rule for the button. Select the web resource created in the step 1.
4. If you don't want to show the button when a new record is created, a Display Rule should be created also.
Fill in the following option with the name of your field.
5. Create a command for the button. Add the Enable Rule and the Display Rule into it.
6. Add the command to the properties of the button.
7. Publish the solution. Refresh your environment and you'll see the effect.
Meet the condition:
Do not meet the condition:
If the issue has been solved, it would be appreciated if you could click "Yes" to verify my answer.
If there is any further doubt, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Business Applications communities