Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error "FlowField in the xxxxxx table must be Decimal" after server Runtime update to 13.1

Last replied Posted on by AM-11070336-0

Hi all.   I have a BC extension that has been installed and working for a couple of years now. Recently our cloud server was updated to runti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum No. Series issue on version 24.2.20227.20460 (No. Series Gap on posted document)

Last replied Posted on by CU15070450-0

Hi Community   My setup on No. Series for Posted Sales Shipment is Not Allow Gaps in No.   As per below screenshot, the Allow Gaps in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generating QRCodes

Last replied Posted on by asa 20

Hi, I have tried this code https://yzhums.com/36151/ from Yun Zhu, but still I cant print QRCode, the QRCode textbox is showing smth like this ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping note to include serial number

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 65

Hello I would like to have the shipping note (delivery note) that we print and send to the customer to also include the serial number of the item. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Calculation of "Contracted Amount" on Contract Line

Last replied Posted on by Veena Ravindran 37

We are facing an issue with the contracted amount field value calculation on contract line. This field shows the sum of values in /extended amount/ fi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bulk Change purchase order expected receipt date

Last replied Posted on by NG-15071403-0

Hello,   First time posting to site so hopefully I am in the right place and have included the right information.   Both myself and th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Contact Cards

Last replied Posted on by tb513 21

I cannot find where I can enter an email address on the contact card.  I know it used to be there, as I can see customers with multiple contact...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Azure Data Factory get Business Central General Ledger Entries

Last replied Posted on by CU15071800-1

I have created an OData LinkedService and connected it to Business Central as per screenshot:   Then when I run the pipeline or preview, I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum BC 24 security changes

Last replied Posted on by MK-15071838-0

Hi, Is there any change for user password security for BC24 OnPrem? On BC24 application database(User Property Table), I am getting some values aft...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum On-Prem App Purchase

Last replied Posted on by Ajay Jain 207

Hi, I need to know the complete process to sell the App with IP range to an on-prem customer App is already on appsource and being used by SaaS cu...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates