Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase and spend analysis - Across legal entities

Posted on by DV-08080752-0 8

We are implementing across multiple markets (legal entities) in the EU. Currently, the Purchase and Spend Analysis Power BI report shows data analys...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase requisition review workflow - Line item instructions notification table type

Last replied Posted on by MG-28052101-0 0

Dear all   I created a workflow Purchase requisition review workflow, and I have lines level notification, in this PR I am adding differ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Email Notification Workflow in D365

Last replied Posted on by CU10100233-0 0

Hi all,   I have an issue related to email notification workflow. I'm trying to setup a workflow in D365 without any hardcode. When the PO is...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Build error - Serialization version mismatch detect, Version of file 209. Version of dll 208

Last replied Posted on by VK-05090405-0 48

Hi experts,   I am trying to build my package and build failed with following error: I have checked on Build server, when performing DB sync...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 14

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Switch from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement plan to Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise Edition

Posted on by ZB-13050818-0 0

Dear Community,   We switched from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement plan to Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise Edition, but I (and neither al...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to check folder is present in Azure blob container

Last replied Posted on by CU21091228-0 118

Hi Team,   Inside the azure blob container name i am having multiple folders, like below.   ContinerName/Folder1/Folder2   ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum XRM toolbox and MFA

Last replied Posted on by unicorn_tech 87

I'm assuming the problem is MFA. I can't connect through any connector.  I upgraded to the latest version, and my connections don't work. &nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Bulk Uploading booking lines

Last replied Posted on by SE-09101836-0

, Trying to use the 'import from excel' function in Dyanmics to do a bulk upload of Booking Lines. I had used the 'export to excel' function and t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates