Topic
Replies
Answered
Finance forum DB Refresh Tier 1 to Tier 1

Last replied Posted on by PT-09091026-0 0

Hi, we have created two Tier1 environments for the below purpose Golden Environemnt--(we have manually imported/configured the configuration dat...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum purchase pre payment invoice and month closed Need to be reversed in the current open month

Last replied Posted on by CU30092224-0 0

a vendor pre payment is paid in the month of July2024 and the month is closed financially . but we need to reverse the vendor pre payment invoice in...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Alternative end date on Production/Batch Order

Last replied Posted on by KD-07050819-0 2

Hi,    In Dynamics, for any given batch order, an ‘End Date’ is applied. This ‘End Date’ represents the nominal date by which the batch ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Update of PurchTable not triggered when all order lines are deleted

Last replied Posted on by SA-20091232-0 18

Hi, I'm trying to do a customization, the scenario is as follows: I want to update a custom field whenever the Purch status of PurchTable is change...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to check the name of the specific form and not its pattern

Last replied Posted on by Sergio_Vasquez 6

Hello, I'm assigning roles, some roles need to have specific elements or forms so the base roles don't work for me and I have to create my own, the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Using a custom version of a DLL

Last replied Posted on by Visilo 5

Hi Community,   I'm writing a custom DLL that requires DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll v 3.1.0.0, So I added both in my bin folder and added 2 re...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Set up and deploy on-premises environments (Application 10.0.32 and later)

Posted on by CU29091058-0 0

Hello All,   I am trying to deploy new envoirenment as sandbox (on-prem). every is going fine until the Step 16. Configure Lifecycle Ser...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Purchase agreement with the ranges of quantity for different level of discount

Posted on by PT-01100339-0 0

I am working on D365 F&O Procurement and Sourcing module.   I have a case study like this: I want to create a purchase agreement with ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to run a report and convert it to Base64 string.

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 21

Hi  All, We are working on on-prem Business Central , i want to create pdf of sales order using AL code. Actually i want to run my sales order...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to enter Purchase Order for inventory already input using an Item Journal Entry?

Last replied Posted on by RH 146

We entered some inventory/item manually using an item journal at the time because we were not sure which vendor to use but needed to sell ahead of t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,462 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,366 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates