Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Follow email Attachments

Last replied Posted on by AshleyD 20

Hi We have the email engagement turned on and it seems to follow everything but the attachments on the email, is this a bug or is there something...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Cannot have postLoad() method when change tracking is enabled on the F&O entity

Last replied Posted on by Karuna Dogra 74

Hi Team, I have a custom entity in which I have created two virtual fields and one postload method. I m trying to enable /Allow row version ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Creating and Excel that compiles a list of all items in every Sales Order

Last replied Posted on by KT-16051809-0

Hello, I am working in D365 F&O.  I want to be able to download an excel file that contains all of the products contained in every ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Posting shortcutDimension1Code via API v2 to purchaseOrder header

Last replied Posted on by TL-16051506-0

Hello, I'm rather new to BC developent and I try to connect an application via API v2 to BC. The application creates a puchase order which genera...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum error Dynamics API with AL OnPremise Own Serveur

Last replied Posted on by VB-16051421-0

Hi everyone,  I have a problem, I need to create an API with AL for Dynamics. However, I can't connect to my production environment. I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Getting non-business connector error while using 'office365groups' in power automate.

Last replied Posted on by Himanshu Kamboj 354

Hi, I have a power automate in which I am already using the Microsft Dataverse, Excel Online(business) and sharepoint connectors, flow is working...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generating Shipping Labels Via External API and Printing Locally

Last replied Posted on by LM-16051245-0

Hi, What's the best way to go about generating shipments via an external API and printing the response (either ZPL or PDF - both base64 encoded)....

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum D365 CE Calender View quick view form details not matching entity details

Last replied Posted on by TP-16051207-0

hi everyone,  I have a custom entity /Jobs/ which I have enable the calender under the control options in the solution, so when going to the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to access the D365FO's tables in the C# project?

Last replied Posted on by Yue Zhen 69

Hi experts, I am trying to write some C# API that will integrate with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I would like to use the D365FO tables ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Column 'XYZ' is invalid in the ORDER BY clause error 

Last replied Posted on by Alex Antony 488

Hi Experts, I am getting below error while moving one of my report code from AX 2012 to Visual studio to build the same for D365 F&O. can som...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,373 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,212 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans