Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Modifying a dialog field value at run time

Last replied Posted on by CU16071741-0

Hi.. this question has been answered before but I get a different error! In my form class I tried to override modified method of dfCustomerId but th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Subscription for Active Directory Tenant

Last replied Posted on by JE-29041340-0 368

Hi: For those of you who practice for demos and conduct development in your CDX environment for Business Central, how are you able to obtain a free...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Exclude Resource from invoice discount

Last replied Posted on by LA-17050840-0 4

Hi, is there a way to use that Invoice discount does not apply to Resource type in lines of Sales order?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Assembly BOM

Last replied Posted on by MC-10071216-0 2

Can you import the 'Yes' or 'no' detail against an item card for Assembly BOM? and then import the BOM components using table 90.....  

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum clear the test environment

Last replied Posted on by AB-11070712-0 6

Is there any way to clear the test environment in Business Central GL entries/value entries without destroying the environment? 

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Fetching OData query filters on the page exposed as web service

Last replied Posted on by ibogovic 53

Greetings,   we currently have a page which loads data into the temporary record every time page is opened (this is required since data dynam...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Price and discount in a pricelist assigned to discount group

Last replied Posted on by CU16070803-0

We have a price list that contains standard items with standard prices. This price list is assigned to customers.  Some of our customers have ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Calculate and Post VAT settlement - Can i reverse the posting of VAT settlement

Last replied Posted on by CU15070450-0

Hi Community   After done the calculate and post VAT settlement, is there anyway to do the reversal or cancel the posting of settlement? So t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum GLN -> mandatory?

Last replied Posted on by MS-30040609-0 46

Hi,    Does anyone know if it is possible to get the GLN field in ship-to-adress mandatory without customization?  

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase Line does not exist

Last replied Posted on by CU11071139-0 1

When I try to create a purchase order in Business Central, I keep getting this error that blocks me: "Purchase Line: The Purchase Line does not ex...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates