Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
World Mental Health Day 2024: Prioritize work-life integration with maps in Micros...

The post World Mental Health Day 2024: Prioritize work-life integration with maps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/world-mental-health-day-2024-prioritize-work-life-integration-with-maps-in-microsoft-dynamics-365/] appeare...

Inogic 24,031
Like ( 0 )
How to Streamline Supply Chain Management using Dynamics 365 ERP

Supply chain management (SCM) has emerged as a critical factor in achieving operational excellence and gaining a competitive edge. Simply put, SCM encompasses the entire range of activities involved in producing and delivering a product or service...

Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Add Exte...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 21st of the new functionality in the section is add extended text to project planning lines...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
The Power Automate Cloud Flows Best Practices Whitepaper is now LIVE!

Click on the link for the Power Automate Cloud flows Best Practices whitepaper PDF. Please like and share your valuable feedback on this video and follow my blog to get my articles to your Inbox. Click on the below image to navigate to my YouTube ...

Arun Potti 1,442
Like ( 0 )
Save Money When Shopping for Cyber Liability Insurance

Cybersecurity attacks can devastate a company. Cyber liability insurance provides help for companies that fall victim to a cyberattack. Types of cyber attacks Cyber attackers typically target your data, such as personal data on your employees or c...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
Quick Tip: We’re temporarily postponing updates to version X – Why?

Yesterday I received this email: We’re temporarily postponing updates to version 24.5 We’re temporarily postponing updates to version 24.5, and your tenant has one or more environments currently scheduled to receive this update. If you have an env...

Steven Renders 5,043 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Exploring Trades and Trade Coverages in Dynamics 365 Field Service

Microsoft has provided different suites of applications to align with customers’ business needs. The Dynamics 365 Field Service application is one of them to help organisations manage onsite services to their customers with work orders, incidents,...

Inogic 24,031
Like ( 0 )
New Column Security Profile experience

most of you perhaps still know it as Field Security Profiles but it depends on whether you are working via the “classic interface” or using the Power Platform Admin Center for example and are more familiar with the term Column Security Profiles. F...

JeroenS 46