SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Error When Publishing Changes In Ribbon Workbench

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Asanka asked a question on 28 Sep 2015 7:00 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

I get the below error when i try to publish my changes from Ribbon Workbench tool in a CRM 2015 Online.

can someone help me to resolve this issue

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../envelope">
<s:Body>
<s:Fault>
<faultcode>s:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring xml:lang="en-US">An unexpected error occurred.</faultstring>
<detail>
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns="schemas.microsoft.com/.../Contracts"
xmlns:i="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance">
<ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:a="schemas.datacontract.org/.../System.Collections.Generic"/>
<Message>An unexpected error occurred.</Message>
<Timestamp>2015-09-28T11:06:08.528966Z</Timestamp>
<InnerFault>
<ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:a="schemas.datacontract.org/.../System.Collections.Generic"/>
<Message>System.IO.IOException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for
administrators or support: #CF9C4006</Message>
<Timestamp>2015-09-28T11:06:08.528966Z</Timestamp>
<InnerFault i:nil="true"/>
<TraceText i:nil="true"/>
</InnerFault>
<TraceText i:nil="true"/>
</OrganizationServiceFault>
</detail>
</s:Fault>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../envelope">
<s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode>s:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring xml:lang="en-US">importjob With Id = dee6c290-3411-4750-a087-398420f2ad91 Does Not Exist</faultstring>
<detail><OrganizationServiceFault xmlns="schemas.microsoft.com/.../Contracts" xmlns:i="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance">
<ErrorCode>-2147220969</ErrorCode><ErrorDetails xmlns:a="schemas.datacontract.org/.../System.Collections.Generic"/>
<Message>importjob With Id = dee6c290-3411-4750-a087-398420f2ad91 Does Not Exist</Message>
<Timestamp>2015-09-28T11:06:08.8883481Z</Timestamp><InnerFault><ErrorCode>-2147220969</ErrorCode>
<Message>importjob With Id = dee6c290-3411-4750-a087-398420f2ad91 Does Not Exist</Message>
<Timestamp>2015-09-28T11:06:08.8883481Z</Timestamp><InnerFault i:nil="true"/><TraceText i:nil="true"/>
</InnerFault><TraceText i:nil="true"/></OrganizationServiceFault></detail></s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>

Thanks

Aiden Kaskela (MVP) responded on 28 Sep 2015 7:30 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Asanka,

This looks like a timeout issue from importing a large solution:

social.microsoft.com/.../i-am-getting-the-error-importjob-with-id-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-does-not-exist

To get around this, and how I like to use the ribbon workbench, is to create a new unmanaged solution with just the entity and any resources you need. This makes the export/import process much faster in general, but it'll help with your error too.

Hope this helps! I'd love if you could mark this as the verified answer if it was a help.

Thanks,

Aiden

Rajkumar Rajaraman responded on 28 Sep 2015 7:34 AM
My Badges
Asanka responded on 28 Sep 2015 7:48 AM
My Badges

i am a using an unmanaged solution with just adding the case entity and one script file. only 2 objects i have in this...

Aiden Kaskela (MVP) responded on 28 Sep 2015 8:32 AM
My Badges

Hi Asanka,

Ribbon workbench aside, what happens if you export that solution and try to reimport it without changes? Do you still get the same error?

Thanks,

Aiden

Scott Durow (MVP) responded on 28 Sep 2015 12:57 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

This error is actually expected - it is where the ribbon workbench is polling for the import job to be started - once it has been created it will monitor the progress.

If you are getting an error when publishing then there will be another error after this error  - see my article - ribbonworkbench.uservoice.com/.../77033-trouble-shoot-not-found-message

If you could find that error it'll give you more info.

Hope this helps

Asanka responded on 28 Sep 2015 10:11 PM
My Badges

Hi,

No, no happening when imported manually

Thanks

Asanka responded on 28 Sep 2015 10:14 PM
My Badges

Hi 

the original error message in this post, is the faultstring from the error, i get

Thanks

The fault string of 'importjob With Id =xxxx Does Not Exist' is expected when importing via the Ribbon Workbench. As I said, it happens when the RWB is polling for the import to start.

What error do you get after that?

Asanka responded on 30 Sep 2015 5:30 AM
My Badges

Hi Scott,

Those are the only errors i get, after that the publish process stops...

Thanks

Asanka

Hi Asanka,

Do you get an error displayed or does the publishing just simply timeout?

Thanks

Asanka responded on 30 Sep 2015 8:24 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Go the issue fixed, it was due to network restriction it seems, i connected from a machine which not using my internal network and everything get published nicely...

Thanks Everyone for trying to support, appreciate your support

Thanks

Asanka

salma responded on 19 Dec 2015 8:40 PM

I am getting this error When Importing Ribbon workbench in crm 2015.

Asanka responded on 30 Sep 2015 8:24 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Go the issue fixed, it was due to network restriction it seems, i connected from a machine which not using my internal network and everything get published nicely...

Thanks Everyone for trying to support, appreciate your support

Thanks

Asanka

Aiden Kaskela (MVP) responded on 28 Sep 2015 7:30 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Asanka,

This looks like a timeout issue from importing a large solution:

social.microsoft.com/.../i-am-getting-the-error-importjob-with-id-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-does-not-exist

To get around this, and how I like to use the ribbon workbench, is to create a new unmanaged solution with just the entity and any resources you need. This makes the export/import process much faster in general, but it'll help with your error too.

Hope this helps! I'd love if you could mark this as the verified answer if it was a help.

Thanks,

Aiden

Scott Durow (MVP) responded on 28 Sep 2015 12:57 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi,

This error is actually expected - it is where the ribbon workbench is polling for the import job to be started - once it has been created it will monitor the progress.

If you are getting an error when publishing then there will be another error after this error  - see my article - ribbonworkbench.uservoice.com/.../77033-trouble-shoot-not-found-message

If you could find that error it'll give you more info.

Hope this helps

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS