Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Microsoft Bug or technical debt in Archive Sales Order Amount

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 305

Hi, community, I found a Microsoft bug or technical debt, When you post a partial invoice and shipment in a sales order line without change the q...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Undo Transfer Shipment

Last replied Posted on by CU16051523-0

Hello, I created transfer order for one item with unit of measure is Box that include 24 pieces, I sent it and then i try to do undo shipment i see th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to read/receive data from azure logic apps to D365F&O using x++ code

Last replied Posted on by CU16051512-0

Hello everyone, I just want to elaborate little on my requirement. I have a file on SFTP and am going to get the file data from SFTP to azure blob sto...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Set the value of a field by default ?

Last replied Posted on by AR-16051714-0 13

Hi everyone, I'm in a transfer order trying to set a default value on a field. The problem that arises is that when starting the form, it starts with ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Define the Capacity Standard Cost in a Machine or Work Center

Last replied Posted on by Sathish M 4

How to define the capacity standard cost in a machine or work center, so it appears in the production order statistics. Try to implement the capacity ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum bank accounts

Last replied Posted on by Chow 129

Hello,  we closed some bank accounts last year.  how do i remove it so they don't show up on the dropdown bank account list when we are...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Certification

Last replied Posted on by CU16051354-0

Hi All,I have been working in the industry for about 5 years but have never got the qualifications (Never enough time!). With the recent issues in the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Re: Adding an OK button in the page which I run using RUNMODAL.

Last replied Posted on by CU09051027-0

Hello,I want to add an OK button beside CANCEL button in the page which I run using RUNMODAL. Please suggest me methods How Can I do it.Thanks in adva...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Data Entity Creation where does the Margin field live?

Last replied Posted on by Michael Hutcheson 89

OHello, In D365 F and O I wish to create a Data Entity.  I know how to do this, but I specifically require the Margin field within the Invoi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Management reporter showing 0 balance

Last replied Posted on by akber 476

Hi experts, I am having an issue on Management reporter when I am extracting reports of our previous closed years system shows 0 balance, I used CU 14 and CU 15 of MP but issue still persists. Need help. Regards, SMA

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans