Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am attempting to import a solution into our UAT environment, but it is failing with the following error message.
0x8004F036The dependent component Attribute (Id=transactioncurrencyid) does not exist. Failure trying to associate it with Workflow (Id=d3eb2ae1-df5e-e411-93ff-005056bb3fb2) as a dependency. Missing dependency lookup type = AttributeNameLookup.
The attribute referenced was deleted from the custom entity this is linked too. The workflow referenced was also deleted through the UI and is no longer visible.
How do I remove the workflow and the dependency from our Dev environment?
This can happen when you add a currency amount to an entity and then remove it - the transaction currency field remains - but when you import into another environment there is no need for the transaction currency and so it is not created.
You will need to edit the workflow (use ID to find it) and edit any steps that update the record since these will contain the setting of the transaction currency.
You will probably need to remove the Update record step in the workflow all together and re-create it to remove the setting of the currency.
Hope this helps,
Thanks for the quick reply! I've identified this particular workflow by the GUID and it was deleted at some point. I can no longer view/access it through the UI to modify it in any way, but for some reason a dependency/orphaned record remained in the system.
I'm not sure how to remove the orphaned records.
Perhaps the easiest would be too add a money attribute to the entity in Dev and try importing again.
Business Applications communities