Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Gen.Prod Posting Group in Detailed Customer Ledger Entry Table

Last replied Posted on by CU10050536-0

Hi , As I know, Gen Prod Posting Group & Gen Bus Posting Groups are required to decide the  GL Accounts & therefore, it's not ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Error

Last replied Posted on by RS-09051127-0 29

Hello all,  Can anyone tell me how to solve the below error. The Sales Header does not exist. Identification fields and values: Documen...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Voucher Number Field Extension to GSTR report through electronic reporting configuration

Last replied Posted on by Deepak Singh 161

Dear Community Members, This is related to India Localization of GST. I had tried to add voucher number (Sale Invoice Voucher number) to GSTR1 re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Landed Cost

Last replied Posted on by LaserCopr 186

In BC Item as Charging Item> Landed Cost, as I understand the landed cost will be distributed to this item across to all locations. Is there a way ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Nacha Balanced File with Offset Record

Last replied Posted on by lispyj 2,683

Can I create a Nacha Balanced file with an offset record in D365 Finance?  A query via CoPilot suggests that there is an option on the Bank Param...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom data entity build error "field not specified"

Last replied Posted on by CU30040608-0 167

Hello,I have made my own data entity for EmploymentPerCompany as the one that exists have a preconfigured “Key” that does not work for me and it is my...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cycle Counting - Is there a report or form in D365 which shows when a location is counted and the count was correct. So it is a "counting" reference but the count was correct.

Last replied Posted on by King710 65

Cycle Counting - Is there a report or form in D365 which shows when a location is counted and the count was correct.  So it is a "counting" reference but the count was correct and shows a transaction of "0" Change. I know...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is There a Helper Class I Can Use to Get NetAmount for parameters like Unit price, qty..etc?

Last replied Posted on by CU07051452-0 2

Hi dear community! I have a .NET application that is integrated with D365 FO.In the application I want the user to suggest an RFQ and a PO that w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Account Category error

Last replied Posted on by AP-10051526-0 6

Hello I am getting an error when trying to update my account subcategory in my chart of accounts in BC365. The error reads /The filter /116000|22...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Microsoft Dynamic 365 F&O and what type of each license is?

Last replied Posted on by AA-12050937-0

How do I know how many licenses I have for Microsoft Dynamic 365 F&O and what type of each license is?

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,281 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans