Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum API objects with IDs 30011, 30009, 30012, and 20023 are unavailable.

Last replied Posted on by Andrew1986 421

Hi guys, Could you help solve the following issue? In Business Central, the following API objects are unavailable in the Web Services section: &nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Why does system auto split my sales order when trying to post?

Last replied Posted on by RH 65

I am entering a sales order. In my trial company it works fine but when we do live it splits the invoices into two:     Then, when I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Good practice for environments when working with Microsoft Partner ?

Last replied Posted on by FT-06051808-0 6

Hello,     We went live with BC a few months ago and are currently struggling with the sandbox environnements.   Our go-live onl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue Archive Job custom fields

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 352

Hi Community,   I created the same fields to transfer from Job to job archive, but when I try to archive this message appears:   ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Adjust Cost - Item Entries not working consistently?

Last replied Posted on by Y_A 282

Hi all,    I have a scenario where it seems like the Adjust Cost - Item Entries is not working consistently. Below are the details;...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Modifying Report Layout

Last replied Posted on by Gianluca Natili 67

Dear All, What is the best way to customize report layout by adding new fields? I would like to modify the report ID 12109, adding a new field, i....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central for IWs trial license gives unlimited access to Production environment

Last replied Posted on by Rob F. 481

I'm aware from past experience and other forum posts that there is a BC trial license in our tenant that enables users to use self-service sign-up without system admins being aware of their activity.  However, I was a bit shocked to disco...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Exporting the Access Control table (2000000053)

Last replied Posted on by Pascal Aaldering

Hi,   For auditing purposes, I am looking to export the Access Control table from a full-SaaS Business Central environment.   Reason: ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum AFFECTING DEVELOPMENT CHANGES TO ONLY 1 COMPANY

Last replied Posted on by CU23070820-0 3

I am a business central developer. I need to customize pages and tables in business central. In the business central environment, there are 10 compa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PO workflow

Last replied Posted on by Sneha Mani 42

Dear members,   I have created a Purchase Order workflow which is available in standard in Business central. Once the approval process is com...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans