Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Count number of sub-grid records, where status is completed and set count in a field

Last replied Posted on by SK-29040614-0 4

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with creating a java script for a customization that I am trying to put together. I have the case ent...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Opportunities and Deal Tracker

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,621

When I am in the Opportunity Table, and select the All Opportunities view, I see the Deal Tracker with the predictive opportunity score bubbles. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Share and Assign Buttons missing Modern Advanced Find

Last replied Posted on by CU09051200-0 2

We have a weird behaviour in a few of our environments and can't figure out why. So I create new personal view - which makes me the owner. Also, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Trouble Adding HTTP Query Strings in Webhook Deployment

Last replied Posted on by poojakumar

Hi,I've successfully created a webhook in my environment, and it's functioning as expected. However, I also need it to work in other environments. Ins...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Notification for a new item in a queue

Last replied Posted on by JM-15051852-0 6

I have at Live Chat Widget in a workstream that implements the Pick from Queue instead of the Push to Agent.  Is it possible to implement a ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Reading Data from a subgrid

Last replied Posted on by SS-20051044-0

Hi guys,  This might be a simple fix but cannot seem to go around it. When i run the code there is not error which is weird and nothin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Custom Portal - How to display Knowledge article from associated Category Details Web Page

Last replied Posted on by CU20051444-0 2

Currently in my portal , From Primary category to redirecting to knowledge articles , I need to create like From primary category to Associate categor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Trying to find and edit this table to change the options to choose from ( circled in red )

Last replied Posted on by LH-20051948-0

Not sure how I can find the tables for this, I can find the company and change what the company shows. This GUI is just a culmination of multiple enti...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Change Default From Address

Last replied Posted on by BK-17051419-0 5

Hello,I'm new to all Power Apps.I'm trying to modify our sandbox enviroment which will eventually go live. What I need to achieve is: 1: Whe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Reply to tracked email with case number filled in

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,621

I have an email that I have marked tracked regarding and tied it to a case.  However, when I reply to that tracked email message, the email that ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Upcoming TechTalk: Copilot Capabilities…

Review the Copilot features that are currently available in Dynamics 365 Finance…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,405 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,370 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans