Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum No of months in a given year based on a from and to date

Last replied Posted on by DarrenJackson 2

Hi At first I thought this was simple but I just cant get my head around it. What I want to do is work out how many months between 2 dates BUT an...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum How do you get Document type and description using sql

Last replied Posted on by CU21051618-1

This seems to be a regular issue not explained well anywhere in NAV Dynamics.Could use a simple lookup table to do this with but it appears to be bake...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Code to prevent multiple locations on sales order when a specific location is involved

Last replied Posted on by CU21052054-0 2

I have some locations that I would not like mixed with other locations on a sales order. I need a code that for example if I have a sales line coming ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Negative Purchase Invoice

Last replied Posted on by LB-21052133-0 2

We received a refund back from a vendor and booked the refund through a purchase invoice. The PI is now sitting in the released bucket but there is no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error: [Microsoft][SQL server native client 11.0] State ID:07006

Last replied Posted on by MC-10051438-0 4

We are coming across this message when trying to run an object or even doing file/database/information from object designer.  We can use the clie...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum There is an issue with the store posting statement regarding the G/L Account

Last replied Posted on by Syed Muqtadir Kamal 142

Dear All,There is an issue with the store posting statement regarding the G/L Account /Cash/Card Differences/ with code /10108000/. The value appears ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Client comments on invoice page

Last replied Posted on by FG-17051020-0 2

Hello.On my current navision 14 version, when we create a new order a pop up screen with the client comments appears:  I am not sure if this...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum I can't complete the connection between the tables

Last replied Posted on by CU17051321-1 4

HELLO! Can someone please advise on how to now link to the purchase invoice? How to complete this chain? SELECT *FROM [Training$Sales Invoi...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Payment Visibility

Last replied Posted on by Esther 11

If I want to view the GL details for a payment, it always defaults to USD. However, the payment made was in CAD but the GL details are only showing in...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum The Bin Content does not exist

Last replied Posted on by CU14051742-0

Microsoft Dynamics NAV---------------------------The Bin Content does not exist. Identification fields and values: Location Code='FACTORY',Bin Code='F...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,414 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,394 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans