Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics AX

Microsoft Dynamics AX

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Csharp update ax table

Last replied Posted on by YA TEH 1,178

Hi All, I had created a dll with C# managed code. The dll managed to add into AOS reference and I'm writing a simple job to call the C# method. S...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error number : 13010 could not connect to the transaction service

Last replied Posted on by CU30041127-0

Hi, Can please someone help me with this issue, when I am trying to search for the inventory it is showing the error. 

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum SSRS report is overlapping - AX 2012

Last replied Posted on by Akbar Pasha 1,257

Hi All, We are facing SSRS reports lines overlapping issue . Report is executing fine inside Citrix, but when we try to run the report from outsi...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Arabic Font Printing via OPOS Printer (EPSON TM-T88V)

Last replied Posted on by Waqar Ahmed Manzoor 140

Dear Experts, I was using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail. When printing payment slip from POS the OPOS printer prints Arabic fonts in reverse direction. With the help from a friend who had the modified files from EPSON. Following were ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum SSRS Report: The Loading Time is Too Long and Then It Shows an Error Lost Connection

Last replied Posted on by Momochi 843

Hello awesome community! :) I'm still a newbie in AX so please bear with me explaining haha. I've created a report that shows the expired items. My query is : InventTrans > InventDim > InventBatch So, I want to check all the transact...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Planning item use in Master Planning

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

I'm having trouble with a setup where a planning item has a co-product. When I create a sales order of the co-product, the system generates demand for...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Created Date and Time Field on Form

Last replied Posted on by CU29041343-0 9

Hello Everyone,  I have a requirement to add Created date and Time of User, but all the user information is coming from userinfo table and I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Make a field mandatory. when any field is modified in form

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi,I have a form that contains header and lines in toolbar and list pattern. In header I have a field /Reason for modification/. The requirement is to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Number Sequence

Last replied Posted on by Antony 23

Hi Everyone,    I've been tasked with creating a number sequence in AX 2012 where the sequence changes with the date every day and the count...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error : Microsoft.Dynamics.Retail.Pos.Contracts .DataEntity.IRetailTransactionV6 in AX 2012 R3 Retail POS

Last replied Posted on by RaviRaj 530

Trying to customize the  Retail POS Receipt ,so add  reference to printing project and build all service solution  Throwing this error : Error : Cannot find the interop type that matches the embedded interop type 'Microsoft.Dyna...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Is Copilot Supported In My Region?

Find out if Dynamics 365 and Copilot are supported in your region…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,189 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,776 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans