Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Undoing Posted Receipt Line Errors

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 0

Hello!   Please help me understanding the criteria for undoing posted receipt lines with received qty but not yet invoiced. There are lines th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PO Status Reverted to Pending Payment

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 0

Hi!   I'm having issues with two Purchase Orders which status reverted from Released to Pending Prepayment. Both POs have Prepayment Invoices...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum How do you correct Document Date on Vendor Ledger Entry

Last replied Posted on by DM-13091728-0 14

How do you correct the Document Date on an invoice that has been posted?  The date needs to be corrected so it will age properly and be paid ti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dexterity - change sort order of documents in Apply Sales Documents to by Due Date

Last replied Posted on by DiannFariss 10

A customer needs the Apply Sales Documents window to display the invoices and debit memos in the scrolling window sorted by Due Date instead of by D...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to filter dimensions value for particular customer/vendor

Posted on by SalbaZamam 23

I have created one field on dimension value table as customer no where user will select customer against dimensions value.So how can i see only thos...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Posting resource cost to G/L using Resource Journal

Last replied Posted on by AntonioKD 312

Hi Experts!  Could you please explain to me if there is a way to post resource cost to G/L using Resource Journal?  I found this question...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Conversion of a date field exported to Excel

Last replied Posted on by CU25091352-0 2

Hi,   we have a date field in Dynamics table that exported in a Excel files becomes a 15 digits field, for example 454606871064815. &nb...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum I'm using Workflows to have 2 approving officer and now I need to use delegation...

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,163

Hi Community,   I have a Vendor creation workflow for approving vendor creation, with 2 approving officer.   I want to ask how do I al...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Cannot access Tasks [Project For The Web]

Posted on by Priyesh 7,363

Hi, I've upgraded from PSA to Project Operations on a Sandbox environment. Now, when I create a new Project, the Tasks tab is not enabled for me st...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Generate a Report with Item No and it's count on Registered Pick Docs.

Posted on by LANESALES 10

Looking for a report that shows how many times an item appears on a Pick Document. The item turn over report shows item "sales qty" which is not pr...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,445 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,334 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates