Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / DB Sync Error when up...
Finance forum
Answered

DB Sync Error when upgrading to 10.0.39

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 88
 Any suggestion on how to resolve this error while deploying the service update to a build Instance. Log level - Error | Managed Data Sync Entity Worker encountered an exception, but is continuing because ContinueOnError is true. View Name and ID: 'SubledgerJournalAccountEntryView(1897).' Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Selected view field: 'FinTag' with data field : 'FinTag' cannot be found from underlying query's table 'SubLedgerJournalAccountEntry' on view: 'SubLedgerJournalAccountEntryView'.
Categories:
Attachments
  • Verified answer
    bondlela Profile Picture
    bondlela 88 on at
    Thank you for your responses. I was able to figure this out. The issue was the build Instance had errors on the compile. I had to fix those and the DB sync worked. 
  • Suggested answer
    Anthony Blake Profile Picture
    Anthony Blake 762 on at
    Almost always when I've had this error, I've had models which needed to be built on the environment. As this is a build environment, that shouldn't be the issue. Check packages local directory and the packages local directory backup locations on your build environment. If either have any custom models in. they need to be deleted. These will be pulled from source control every time you build, and shouldn't persist on the environment in either location.

If all else fails - its an Azure CHE, its not worth wasting time investigating, provision a new build environment on 10.0.39 and delete the old one.
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    Please check if the method described in this blog is available.
    https://www.cloudfronts.com/blog/d365-enterprise/d365-finance-operations/deployment-failed-in-lcs-because-of-db-sync-error/
    Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans