Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Sales Tax Charge From Vendor

Posted on by GS-17051342-0 114

We are being charged sales tax from a vendor. I am curious as to how everyone is entering this in the purchase invoice. My first thought it to set u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to Assign Automatic Cases by Skill from the Customer Service Management Center

Last replied Posted on by CU27091603-0 0

I have cases that arrive by email to my entity CRM cases I want to assign that case automatically to the agents who must attend to it, create the s...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Assembly BOM and Sales

Posted on by JE-20081519-0 68

Hi:   Is it possible to create an Assembly Order for a Bill of Material (BOM) from a Sales Order?   This has nothing to do with Produc...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Increasing Cost -- FIFO Costing Method

Posted on by JE-20081519-0 68

Hi:   An end user has showed me how the cost of an item with the FIFO Costing Method (valuation method) has increased exponentially over time...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unified Developer Environment - Refresh transactional data?

Last replied Posted on by b_radlyjames 3,053

I have been setting up a Unified Developer Environment and have gotten to the point where I would like actual data from my business. I have a .baca...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Workdate as Posting date during posting of sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU27090856-0 0

Hello all, Is there any setting that can overwrite the posting date to Work date at the time of posting sales invoice?   Current Sales & ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Incoming Documents

Last replied Posted on by SB-27091917-0 0

How do I attach an incoming document to general journal so that it shows up on every line in FactBox pane?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to enter Purchase Order for inventory already input using an Item Journal Entry?

Last replied Posted on by RH 143

We entered some inventory/item manually using an item journal at the time because we were not sure which vendor to use but needed to sell ahead of t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Can't delete existing lines of batch.

Posted on by JK-27092226-0 0

I have a batch that I'm trying to post, but I am receiving an error message that says " There are existing lines in batch XYZ in the Output Journal....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Can you un-void a check to a vendor?

Last replied Posted on by DM-13091728-0 14

We have paid a vendor with a check.  The vendor states after 60 days they haven't received the check and wants a new one.  We void the che...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,445 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,334 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates