A blanket sales order represents a sales agreement between the company and a customer. It typically involves one item with multiple shipments at predetermined quantities, price and delivery dates.
Customer orders 500 units of item that will be delivered 100 units for each week.
1) In the Search box, enter “blanket Sales orders”, and select the related link.
2) Click on new to create new blanket Sales order.
3) On the General FastTab, in the Sell to Customer No. field, select Customer.
4) Keep the Order Date field blank. When the separate Sales orders are created from the blanket order, the program will set the order date of the Sales order equal to the current date.
5) On the Lines FastTab, in the Type field, select Item.
6) In the No. field, select item.
7) In the quantity field, specify quantity 100.
8) Specify date in Shipment Date field.
9) Create four more lines and specify 100 quantity and shipment date in each line.
10) Now in Qty. to Ship field, keep the quantity of 100 for the first line and delete the quantity to ship in the other four lines.
11) On the Home tab, click Make Order.
12) Click Yes to create an order.
13) You will get message that a Sales order is created from the blanket order.
14) To open the Sales order, select the first line on Blanket order.
15) On the Lines FastTab, point to Line, then to Unposted Lines, and then click Orders.
16) On Home tab of the Sales Lines page, click Show Document. Then the Sales order will appear.
By using Blanket Sales Order organization can sell a specified quantity or amount by using multiple Sales orders over time.
The post Blanket Sales Order Dynamics NAV appeared first on CloudFronts - Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Power BI | Azure.