Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum User Account - dates displaying in US format

Last replied Posted on by Isaac1400 147

Hi, I have a user in D365 F&O whose dates are all showing in US Format. User Option preferences are all set to UKUser logged into my Win...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to relate cost type in PBSmaindata to trv Expense

Last replied Posted on by CU08050310-0 2

I am new to F&O and need help on this. I have one column in TrvCreditcardTragetEntity name costtype. and same column exist in trvexptrans table. w...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is There a Helper Class I Can Use to Get NetAmount for parameters like Unit price, qty..etc?

Last replied Posted on by CU07051452-0 2

Hi dear community! I have a .NET application that is integrated with D365 FO.In the application I want the user to suggest an RFQ and a PO that w...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Alocação de conta contabil não funciona na Ordem de Compra

Last replied Posted on by EC-10051833-0

É possivel criar uma regra de alocação de Conta Contabil e utilizar a distribuição pela lançamento da Ordem de Compra ? 

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Account Category error

Last replied Posted on by AP-10051526-0 2

Hello I am getting an error when trying to update my account subcategory in my chart of accounts in BC365. The error reads /The filter /116000|22...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Open the aligned window of ‘’Page Inspection’’ on a Mac?

Last replied Posted on by ACECORP 1,561

I am trying to import data into D365 BC and need to get the table IDs for a bunch of tables.  I understand that if I am on a Windows PC...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Landed Cost

Last replied Posted on by LaserCopr 184

In BC Item as Charging Item> Landed Cost, as I understand the landed cost will be distributed to this item across to all locations. Is there a way ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multiple layout does not work

Last replied Posted on by CU10051352-0

Hi, I'm experimenting using multiple layout on report object. I follow the example for Microsoft learning and creating a report object as per bel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Looking for recommendations for D365 CE and Azure Charge Back

Last replied Posted on by ACECORP 1,561

We have a D365 environment deployed that contains a considerable number of records and consumes a significant amount of storage. There are also azure components (storage, database, web) and middleware involved.   There are many different depa...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Error restored DB .bacpac file in Dev environment (version 10.0.39)

Last replied Posted on by GIB 55

Hi All, I encountered an error While I'm restoring the database to the dev environment, is anyone encountering the same problem as me?Pleas...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,277 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,989 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans