SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Ribbon Workbench Error: Reasons: 1:processtrigger With Id = e7b67246-738d-e511-80d4-000c294e92d6 Does Not Exist

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Fuat Tatar asked a question on 18 Nov 2015 5:26 AM

Question Status

Verified

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to hide some button in quote form with using Ribbon Workbench . After hiding when i click publish button i am getting this error message

"Reasons:
1:processtrigger With Id = e7b67246-738d-e511-80d4-000c294e92d6 Does Not Exist"

Any idea?

Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 18 Nov 2015 8:51 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

This error occurs if you have installed 0.2 update rollup on the server. Uninstall this update and everything should work. This issue is not just in ribbon workbench it will occur if you try to import into other organization as well with this update .

Scott Durow (MVP) responded on 18 Nov 2015 11:25 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

If you delete and recreated any business rules that you have on the entity causing the issue this will also is fixed.

Fuat Tatar responded on 25 Nov 2015 8:37 AM

Thank you. After deleting business rule it worked.

Christian Hoffmann responded on 23 Feb 2016 4:52 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi,

Instead of deleting the business rules you can change the scope of them to "All Forms" and the error is gone. At least I was able to import the changes after set the scope to "all forms". Hope it saves some time :)

Regards

Chris

Jeff Wight responded on 8 Apr 2016 9:04 AM
My Badges

This worked for me after experiencing the same issue.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Loz responded on 30 Mar 2017 6:04 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Thanks, this worked for me

Mahdyar responded on 17 May 2017 6:44 AM
My Badges

Changing Business Rules scope to All Forms worked for me.

Thanks

Jamil. L responded on 6 Feb 2019 4:40 AM
My Badges

Changing Business Rules scope to All Forms worked for me too.

Thanks

Scott Durow (MVP) responded on 18 Nov 2015 11:25 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

If you delete and recreated any business rules that you have on the entity causing the issue this will also is fixed.

Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 18 Nov 2015 8:51 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

This error occurs if you have installed 0.2 update rollup on the server. Uninstall this update and everything should work. This issue is not just in ribbon workbench it will occur if you try to import into other organization as well with this update .

Christian Hoffmann responded on 23 Feb 2016 4:52 AM
Suggested Answer

Hi,

Instead of deleting the business rules you can change the scope of them to "All Forms" and the error is gone. At least I was able to import the changes after set the scope to "all forms". Hope it saves some time :)

Regards

Chris

Loz responded on 30 Mar 2017 6:04 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Thanks, this worked for me

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS