SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Calendar View of Entity list

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Pooja Bhagwat asked a question on 21 Mar 2017 2:04 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We are on dynamics 365 portal , we have enabled Calendar view for campaign entity List . but this is not reflecting , I have selected Full page template. is there any specific web template we have to select on web page to render Entity list as calendar view?

thanks ! 

Pooja Bhagwat responded on 21 Mar 2017 5:00 AM

I have followed all steps mentioned in this link but still its showing in grid format only.

Nick Doelman responded on 24 Mar 2017 4:32 PM
My Badges

There seems to be a bug with any of the Page Templates that use the "Web Template" method (these keep rendering as entity lists).  If I switch over to a rewrite based page templates I am getting errors.  I noticed a few other postings on the same issue but no resolution.  Worse case I will open a ticket with Microsoft but I am surprised that this either isn't on someone's radar already as a known bug and/or a published fix.

Hopefully we will figure it out!

Cheers

Nick

Taha Merhebi responded on 8 Aug 2017 5:21 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I tested the solutions with the CRM portal version 8.3.0.215. As you mentioned, you need also to switch to a rewrite based template in order to activate the Calendre view entity list.

NB: You may need also to restart the portal in order for the modifications to take effect.

Thank you!

Taha

Abhishek Bihani responded on 10 Aug 2017 1:19 AM
My Badges

Hi Taha/Nick/,

We have posted one query regarding EntityList timezone.

community.dynamics.com/.../246847

If you have any information then can you please share with us.

Thanks!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Tim Burgoine responded on 1 Feb 2018 4:10 PM

Thanks for the help Nick.

Changing the template worked.  Pitty I didn't find this solution a day or 2 earlier, might have saved me some time.  

Srikanta Mahapatro responded on 23 Jan 2019 8:46 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I had the same issue, Create a custom page template with rewrite url to "~/Pages/FullPage.aspx".

In Custom Portal, edit the page of Calendar view and link the new page template

Hope this helps !!!

NB: You need to clear the cache to take effect in portal

Regards,

Srikanta

Taha Merhebi responded on 8 Aug 2017 5:21 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I tested the solutions with the CRM portal version 8.3.0.215. As you mentioned, you need also to switch to a rewrite based template in order to activate the Calendre view entity list.

NB: You may need also to restart the portal in order for the modifications to take effect.

Thank you!

Taha

Srikanta Mahapatro responded on 23 Jan 2019 8:46 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

I had the same issue, Create a custom page template with rewrite url to "~/Pages/FullPage.aspx".

In Custom Portal, edit the page of Calendar view and link the new page template

Hope this helps !!!

NB: You need to clear the cache to take effect in portal

Regards,

Srikanta

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS