Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Dynamics 365 Reports Not Editable

Last replied Posted on by DO-13060804-0 6

A few weeks ago, I was able to edit the report and now whenever I click on the edit button, it takes me to the Report Viewer Page instead of the pop...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Item barcode via Item reference or Gtin code

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 65

Hi I've seen on some other forums where Item barcodes are setup in the Item references as reference type barcode. How does this work? I fairly new ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Create item card for freight

Last replied Posted on by CU05070633-0

Hi all, I want to create an item for freight because some of our employees can't post directly to a GL account. When I setup the freight as an ite...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central versus Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by Siopold 30

Hi I am new to the world of Business Central and had a few basic questions that hopefully someone may be able to help with. I work mainly in power platform and f&o. Is the  Business Central database available via dataverse. If I am using ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum How to add the InventBatch.expDate to InventOnHandItem grid D365F&O

Last replied Posted on by Sophia.r 235

I have a requirement from a client to add the InventBatch.expDate to the grid. I cannot use a display method as it is very important for them to be able to filter and to search on that field. I have added a new InventBatch datasource to the form&n...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Insights Tab on Native Contact Form

Last replied Posted on by KS-24051833-0 2

Is there a way to get the Insights tab onto the native contact field within an app that's not the Customer Insights App?  

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Job scheduling prod from sales order explosion

Last replied Posted on by CBNestor 508

Hi everyone, We are having problems to job scheduling productions from a salesline explosion. The scheduling method that always applies is Operat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum DA/DK - Posting a bank payment in GL without attaching a voucher

Last replied Posted on by JP-03071740-0 4

Before 1st July I was able to create vendor payments using the "Due Vendor Invoice" list, transferring the due payment to the Payment GL, and export...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum BC 14 On Prem Issue. VS code not showing error.

Last replied Posted on by CU25061418-0 5

Hi, I am publishing an extenion on BC14 On Prem, that has been previoulsy built on Cloud, I have resolved all the erros but while publishing, it is ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Expiry dates

Last replied Posted on by Shaikh Zuber 93

Hi   If I have a list of sku, batch no and expiry date how can this be uploaded to populate each item within the batch ?

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,557 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,484 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans