Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Inventory Value Storage Report - How to replicate logic in PowerBI?

Posted on by CU10101533-0 0

Hello there. I need to replicate the inventory value report in a PowerBI dashboard. I was able to replicate the inventory value for each item and to...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Sales Accelerator Work Hours Properties

Posted on by Gus 107

How does work hours work for sequences. can't find documentation.

Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Outbound Redirect Links

Last replied Posted on by Gus 107

I can see we have been using quite a few redirect links in outbound. What is the information if those sunsetting or moving to CIJ realtime.  Ho...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum 404 When I try to see my website

Last replied Posted on by RC-10101624-0 0

I try to load my site but I get this error, I didn't make changes on the site, someone has the save problem?

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Solution architects in Dynamics 365 implementations

Last replied Posted on by CU09102219-0 0

Hi there, I am a systems engineer from Colombia.   I would like to learn and obtain a certificate in Solution architects in Dynamics 365, but I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 18

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multiple Foreign Currency Transactions

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 7

Can someone please explain to me how Business Central process multiple currency exchange for one transaction when: LCY is different from AP Setup a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job Queue - inventory - error

Last replied Posted on by CU13081138-0 32

Hi,   We are getting the job queue error and have been in process for a long time. Can you please help with this?    

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Importing a CSV Journal Entries file from another software

Last replied Posted on by CB-25091721-0 8

Hello,    I am trying to set up a configuration table to import a CSV file of General Journal Entries from a different software.  ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates