Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to Read the file from SFTP in D365 F&O

Last replied Posted on by Saran S 11

How can I read a file from SFTP, retrieve the data from that file, and process it in D365 F&O X++?Could you please guide on how to read a file fro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Criar formularios no Sharepoint usando campos do Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by BC-07052101-0 18

Olá, tenho a seguinte situação: meus técnicos de campo precisam realizar um relatorio de vistoria, neste relatorio temos informações como situaçã...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Consume json from external system

Last replied Posted on by CU07051816-0

The conversation is about a request for help in consuming JSON from an external system, the format of which does not match the usual format when impor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Integrate D365 F&O data with Azure SQL database

Last replied Posted on by CU07051604-0 24

I have a requirement to push data in the D365 to land in Azure SQL database. The data is coming from data entities out of D365 Finance & oper...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error while posting GRN "The inventory quantity does not match the inventory value"

Last replied Posted on by CU07050734-0

I am posting the GRN, while posting it facing this error /After the update, the inventory quantity does not match the inventory value. The value is -7...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum view for the different Sales Stages in the Opportunity Sales Process

Last replied Posted on by Leoker 590

hi all, i thought it would be quite simple to create a view which shows the opportunities in the different stages from the Opportunity Sales Process,b...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum attach a pdf

Last replied Posted on by CU07051209-0

unable to attach a pdf file in a leave request no matter how small the file size isalways generate request with 0 attachment

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Posted timesheet voucher is not showing amount

Last replied Posted on by KD-07050819-0 2

Hi, I have submitted timesheet for one of the employee and post posting the voucher amount is showing as zero. This is happening only for a singl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Warehouse pick - break bulk filter is ON - pick lines remain

Last replied Posted on by SK-03050753-0 6

Hello, An item have 2 Unit of measure ( Box and Piece) ( 1 box have 20 piece) . In the warehouse, we keep as in BOX.  When we do the tr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum E-mailing a PDF report

Last replied Posted on by Greg Kujawa 543

Using BC 365 SaaS v23.5. I've run across a few threads along these lines, and have tried to incorporate the AL code to no avail. The idea is I have ad...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,254 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,958 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans