Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Adding a field to rdlc report

Posted on by RB-10051553-0 10

Hi, I have added  a field in to the Purchase Order using a page extension & table extension code. The values are displaying on the purchas...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Extension of the standard calendar lookup

Last replied Posted on by DerSascha 73

These days the question arises whether the standard calendar lookup can be extended to additional show the calendar week. The way I see it, there is...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Accounting Source explorer SubledgerJournalEntryIdentityTransferred

Last replied Posted on by BassFad 97

Hi, When I set a filter in the Accounting Source Explorer for the start date of periods 5 and 6, I receive the following error message:   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to create a GET API using Code unit.

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 47

Hi All, I am using On-Prem Business Central. I have created the below code unit to get the sales price, and i have created web service of this cod...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Display Created By and Created On for Notes in Timeline

Last replied Posted on by Scott Parks 14

Hello,   I understand in the image below the highlighted fields are the Modified By and Modified On fields for the Note entity. I am wonderin...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Permissions issue and cannot register a pick.

Posted on by CU13081138-0 32

Hi,   Please can you help me, I have a permissions issue and cannot register a pick.  

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Gift Card Creation and cancellation

Posted on by Johnny 6,386

Hello, I have 2 questions: 1. How do I create new Gift Cards? Setup is done in retail Parameters. But I could not find info how to create new ones...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Email Insight Reporting and Data - Delivery and Interaction details

Last replied Posted on by bilboswaggins23 0

Hello Everyone,    I am trying to see if there is a way to get the analytics present in the 'Delivery and Interaction details' section o...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Shorcut Dimensions on Document Lines

Posted on by LM-26090852-0 9

According to the documentation, the six shortcut dimensions should be available as fields on journal and document lines. However, when I attempt to ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates