Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Cannot edit a record in Engineering products (EngChgProductVersion) record has never been selected

Last replied Posted on by Vamshi Chikka

Hello, I'm using Engineering Change Order to create a new engineering product with a BOM structure and process it as a released item. But, I'm un...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Planned Orders Not Autofirming

Last replied Posted on by John Fortino 25

Hi All, I am having an issue with planned orders not auto-firming as expected.  I do not want all planned orders to auto-firm so I have crea...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum How to post credit note for a invoiced Sales order line in the Advance warehouse process

Last replied Posted on by Siv Sagar 1,474 User Group Leader

Hi Experts,  I have Sales Order line which is wrongly invoiced. I need to create a credit to the customer. We are following Advance war...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Can not cancel product receipt with item requirement

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, Our client uses the Project management and accounting module, and the Item requirements functionality for projects to purchase items and invo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product?

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 52

Dear Community Group, How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product? 

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Can't able to delete the Warehouse

Last replied Posted on by RK-15050737-0 4

Hi Team,I'm facing the following error while trying to delete the warehouse in D365. There is no open transactions under this warehouse and no depende...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Picking list doesn't take in consideration license plate

Last replied Posted on by CU15051514-0 2

Hello community I'm currently working in production and WMS modules, and I have an issue in the formula item consumption, the picking list postin...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Maintain External Codes removes the ability to invoice

Last replied Posted on by JB-21051227-0 24

Hi everyone. I have an urgent issue where our Customer Services Manager cannot invoice if they have access to the Privilege: /Maintain External C...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Mobile device users import in Bulk and password reset

Last replied Posted on by AH-07052021-0

Hi All,  I have added warehouse mobile device users in the system by using data entity WHSWarehouseMobileDeviceUserEntity. We have arou...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Submitter Comments to reflect Approver in Purchase order workflow template

Last replied Posted on by Gaurav Bharti 134

Hi, I am trying to add Submitter comment in Work item instructions, however unable to find correct field which would display Workflow Submitter c...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,418 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,708 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans