Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dimensions

Last replied Posted on by Guttikonda Sai Kiran 3

Hi, I have a question, can we add multiple dimension values to a single dimension in a G/L account.

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Payroll real Function?

Posted on by JSTM 34

What is the real purpose of the payroll function in Business Central? Is it to only record expenses from the employees that need to be paid?  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,567

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum #MSDynGP Microsoft Dynamics GP End of Life Officially Announced

Posted on by David Musgrave MVP ... 13,805

As of the 25th September 2024, it is official. Microsoft Dynamics GP product development will cease completely in 2031 with new featu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how to flow Custom data from gen jnl line to fa ledger entry in business central

Last replied Posted on by SalbaZamam 19

I have created a field on gn. jn. Line and do depreciation posting then how can i transfer data from this custom field to Fa Ledger Entries? I am no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Workflows for multiple locations?

Last replied Posted on by Tricon916 18

I need to setup approvals for purchase orders. We have 2 warehouses that these purchase orders need to be approved. Right now I can only select a si...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to remove copilot from the right-hand sidebar?

Last replied Posted on by PR-25090124-0 0

Hi all,   Just wondering if there is an easy way from removing the right-hand sidebar that for me at least, has Teams and Copilot. Every time...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Dynamics 365 Remote assist login nahin ho raha hai

Posted on by CU26090120-0 0

Hi All, We have Android devices configured with Micorsoft Endpoint Manager- Shared Devices mode. We are able to install and use all microsoft apps b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Permission set for Bin/Put-Away, TableData 7354 Bin Read?

Last replied Posted on by RH 141

I have tried to select permission sets manually without just using FULL ACCESS as I want this individual to only do Purchasing and Production orders...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics RMS forum Bs and ms the app r u

Posted on by CU26090018-0 0

HSE to an executive and go to the order to get 

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,426 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,293 Most Valuable Professional