Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Embedded marketing form on external site shows domain error message

Last replied Posted on by Shelley Vuong 45

Hello I have a marketing form that has been embedded on an external webpage (wordpress based). The domain and form hosting are all verified. I can see the form on desktop using chrome browse and using google chorme on mobile, but not in Edge. My c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Models are not visible after version update

Last replied Posted on by D365 beginner 524

Hi Experts,    Today I have updated one of cloud hosted development environment's version to 10.0.40. After the update, I cannot see any...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum BOmDesigner form bomversion choosing algorithm

Last replied Posted on by dark_knight 763

Hello,   Could you please kindly help me? There is a standard BOMDesigner form which shows Item/Boms hierarchy for the particular ITEMID.&nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Discrepancy from inventory valuation and report came from Item ledger entries

Last replied Posted on by Ammar Othman 18

Hello Everyone, I just make a report out of item ledger entries to see my quantity from different entry type I can see some discripency in the begi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Print G/L Entry with debit and credit

Hello Everyone,   I just wanted to print ant G/L entry with debit and credit instead of amount is there any report where I can do that other ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum I can't find Inventory to G/l reconciliation

Hello Everyone,   I can't find inventory to G/L reconciliation in my environment. Appreciate your response 

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Undo / Reverse Item Reclassification posting and Purchase receipt

Last replied Posted on by WP-29041627-0 13

Hello All!   We realized that incorrect lot number was posted after item has transferred from warehouse to production with item reclassificat...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to see report parameters in report dialog on customized report

Last replied Posted on by Tapiwa_Louis 6

Good day,   Im trying to customize a standard report (TaxReport) to add extra fields.   I replicated the report (TaxReportCopy)  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Configuration Implementation Template

Last replied Posted on by AA-19071600-0

Anyone aware if there is a standard configuration template for D365?   What I'm looking for is a list of all the items that requires configur...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Active method not working as expected

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 226

Hi, On SalesLine grid, I added a field called "Field1" in SalesLine table, to lock the salesline from being edited. I need to do the following 2 ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates